-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Saturday, June 4, 2011

how I was not initiated

In the early 1990's, I studied with a coven called HOMECOMMING COVEN.  I was with them for a year.  I hear voices now on the mental plane saying I was "secretly initiated" in the high priestess' bedroom.  Later on, the high priest threw me out of the group.  When I recently revealed their identities in the Craft,  my life went to shit.  I was never initiated by that coven, so the rule of revealing the names of these two witches did not apply to me, but my magic tools still turned against me.  This is bogus.  I am now a solitary Wiccan

No comments:

Post a Comment