-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Friday, June 10, 2011

cheech and chong

Giving acid against someone's will is bad karma.
This happened to me after I quit acid.  Notice what happened to Cheech?  Notice Cheech was driving a beat-up old car.  Poor Chicanos in that day drove those.  I hear affluent Mexicans put them down.  They act like white people.  I may not be Mexican or a Chicano but I am not prejudiced against them (I used to be prejudiced against them.)  Plus people these days put the dynamic duo of weed down because it is about marijuana.  For instance marijuana is so illegal people get  paranoid every time they smoke it. "Get rid of it... Here comes the cops...Flush it down the toilet"

No comments:

Post a Comment