-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I think I am at times

First of, I am manic-depressive (bipolar).  I have schizoaffective disorder which is a combination of paranoia, schizophernia and a mood disorder. That is my official diagnosis.  Sometimes I think I am God, at times I think I am Chewbacca.  At times, I have thought I was Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)  There are times I think I am the devil.  I am not violent, and am not a harm to others or myself.  I do have quite a temper, but my bark is worse than my bite.  I know Wiccans do not believe that the devil exists, and I am a solitary Wiccan.

No comments:

Post a Comment