-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who I am... Who I am not

All I know is that I am Martin, and my Wiccan circle name is Riverwind.  Though my looks kind of decieve you Christians much, though I resemble a man who walked the earth 2,000 years ago, I AM NOT JESUS CHRIST.  Nor am I a prophet.  All I am is a political activist (local Portland, Oregon politics, particularly talking about the police scandals here in town and national politics including the war in Afghanistan and the interventions in Latin America.

A little about what I like - I like all kinds of music, including Christian music, Wiccan/Pagan music, punk, grunge, heavy metal, and even some rap music.  I know how to build computers (desktops).

No comments:

Post a Comment