-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All Religions are valid

People are individuals.  That means whatever you believe in, as long as it teaches love towards others, your dieties, and yourself and does no harm is valid.  This is how I feel about it.  Many years ago, about 25 years ago, I used to hate Christians.  About five years ago, I became a Christian.  For about three years, I had a problem with Wiccans and preached against them on MySpace and prayed against a Wiccan-Pagan bookstore in a church prayer group.  It is true that the Goddess and God do discpline their own.  I have nothing against members of other religions now and feel all religions are valid, whether Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan (including Wicca and Asatru), Christian, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment