-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rape and hexes

Both rape and hexes are a form of power-over.  Men often rape women (and other men) to establish fear and power-over them, and women resort to hexing men (Men do it to other men and women too)  Often women who do this practice sympathetic magic (like voodoo) on both sexes and men resort to black ceremonial magic.  Both rape and black magic are forms of harming and the Wiccan Rede forbids it.  Some also resort to breaking into each other's computers.  I remember a BBS called Port Royal which was hacked once.  I have no idea who did it, it was when I was a pre teen.  People have crashed my computer and slowed my network down to a crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment