-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Saturday, October 16, 2010

caring

Caring is the beginning of love.  You have to care about someone before you can truely love that person.  Just because you care about someone or even love them, you do not have to like that person.  I disapprove of Witches and magicians that practice black magic but I still care about them.  I have harmed two Wiccan particulary by revealing their identities in Wicca.  I also revealed a ceremonial magician who probably hates me by now.  Those were my crimes in Wicca, so I quit Wicca.  I really do not like religion too much, and I am unchurched.  I care about all people, including Muslims and Wiccans, as well as Druids.  This goes for Christians too.  I just do not like legalism or separatism.

No comments:

Post a Comment