-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Apologies

I was the one who could not stand the FBI.  I accused them publicly, and this is apology to you Mr. President that I was the misguided person who gave that picture of you with "crook" on it to Reclaiming Collective.  I had to fight a magical battle with several evil ceremonial magicians, including Alister Crowley students that send demons through twisted sex magic (called "magick", which was a spelling by Crowley himself)  Crowley, as I posted before knew a spell called the "end of the world spell", which was th most evil sorcery that anyone ever did, as far as I know about dark, evil magic.  These evil sorcerers and magicians conjured demons to lie to me, and get me to think that you, Mr President Obama, as well as the FBI, and in the beginning of this, the local law enforcement (local street cops and detectives, and some of these "redneck" sherrifs were known in southern states to be very crooked sherrifs, with crooked deputies - kind of like Boss Hogg and Sherrif Roscoe P. Cortraine, as well as Enos in the "Dukes of Hazzard")  There was nasty gossip about me worldwide about me being "satan" which Wiccan do not acknowledge the existance of.  Okay, much has been said.  I have been under much stress from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment