-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I do not like

Three Things that I just cannot stand is hypocrisy, legalism and perfectionism.  Not all of us have the faith to be Christians, and I beleive that Wiccans should not have any ill will against Christians.  I used to be slightly legalistic when I was a Christian.  I do not hate Pastor Hagee as a person, but I have heard him make jokes about people going to hell.  I try to love my enemies and I do not practice negative magic.  I do know a spell that causes any harm directed at me to backfire on people. It simply looks like a mirror image (that one that looks like an X-wing fighter).  No one on earth is perfect and we are all human.  None of us are dieties, not even the high priest or high priestess of one's coven.  Anyone who thinks this is on a real power trip.  Some simply do not want to be "peons"

No comments:

Post a Comment