-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Friday, July 29, 2011

This is about good and evil music

Heavy metalers, do not play or listen to that demonic thrash death metal.  I am a non religious wiccan.  I like metal that is not evil.  I like metal like Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ozzy like "The Ultimate Sin", "Blizzard of Ozz", as well as punk like Rancid "Let's Go", the Vandals.  These are just a few artists I like, as well as Ratt, Van Halen and others.  People really need to understand our humor, and that will take time.  I do not like gangsta rap at all, such as "Cop Killer", though I understand how they feel about the police, as well as the punks do.  Christ Illusion is so blasphemous and glorifies evil.  Do not use hard drugs such as crank, meth, speed, LSD, blaze, doses, crack, crunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment