-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Alister Crowley

I might be hated by everyone for posting this, but I am taking a chance with this.  I was Alister Crowley 2 lives ago.  Then in the life after that, I fought in Vietnam.  I died in that war.  I should know about both war and black ceremonial magic.  I do not spell the word magic "magick"  the k means "kill".  Black magic of any kind carries a heavy price.  A person gets the Lady and Lord's greatest wrath for it.  I know I was punished in my last life.  In Vietnam, I made the best out of a bad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment