-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thrash bands, punk and other bands I like

I do not like thrash (death metal) that glorifies satan or ritual killings, or satanism.  I like bands like Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and bands like them.  I also like bands that joke about, or simply make fun of satan or satanism.

Punk is not junk.  bands that are violent towards the governement were playing during a time when the government and police were violent and oppressive to poor people.  I like Rancid, Aus Rotten, NoFx, the Ramones, the Sex Pistols, the Vandals, and band like them.  About "Anarchy Burger" from the Vandals, they just joke around.

No comments:

Post a Comment