-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Long Time ago...

I believe that in a long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I was Anakin Skywalker, raised on Tatooine, taken by two Jedi at the age of 9, fought rashly and recklessly at times in the Clone Wars, was taken in and fooled by Chancellor Palpatine's charm and was seduced by the dark side of the Force.  I then became Darth Vader, and helped the Empire exterminate the Jedi.  I never gave the order to destroy Alderaan - That was Governer Tarkin's fault.  I instinctively grabbed Leia to comfort her, since I sensed something about her.  I faced Luke Skywalker 3 times, the first one was at the fighter battle at Yavin, then he faced me at Bespin, then the last time, he sought me out on the second Death Star.  The Empereror was using Force lightning to fry Luke, then I threw Palpatine down a deep shaft.

No comments:

Post a Comment