-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

In Retrospect

Feminist Christianity is wrong.  I was involved in it for a short time, renounced it and went back to solitary Wicca (Scott Cunningham).  The men involved in this false belief can be whatever religion they are comfortable with (except satanism, black CM, Alister Crowley magic(k) or any religion that preaches (or teaches violence.)  When I was a Wiccan years ago, I had a problem and a hatred for Christians.  I would always tell people in my coven that I wanted "to throw fireballs at a 'fundie' or put a 'whammy' on one.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment