-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to come out of the broomcloset

It is time for all Wiccans and Pagans to come out of the broomcloset despite the fundie persecution of our religion.  Remember that there are fundies of the CM (ceremomonial magician) variety as well as a few Christians.  Satanists hate us too.  I have been persecuted by the US government for a crime I did not commit.  I have endured rumors and hack attempts as well as people crashing my computer, forcing me to reinstall my system countless times.  Come out of the broomcloset, all you hidden children of the Goddess and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment