-Quote from George Washington-

"When the government fears the people, we have liberty, but when the people fear the government, we have tyranny." - George Washington, American Revolutionary and first President of the USA

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Testimony about Wicca

First of all, I do not like to badmouth people.  I committed a little gossip at an apartment complex, but that is beside my point.  I used to be a Wiccan.  I made mistakes in Wicca due to inexperience and LSD use.  I am by no mean badmouthing Wicca, though I did it to the Heathen Hammer on MySpace.  I insulted his gods, to be exact.  When I was a Wiccan, I nearly hated Christians, and I got back into it for a while, and slipped into my old ways.  I backslid.  I am just getting this closet of sin out in the open.  As far as intentional black magic, I learned how to send demonic spirits with banishing back to where they came from.  Once I sent a demon to attack my high pristess , using a match (no blade or circle involved) When I converted to Christianity about 6 years ago, I started to become a hater of Wiccans and Pagans.  I since learned the hard way.  Now I really care about all religions, and that is why I have been sticking up for muslims.  They, in my opinion, do have a right to practice their belief in this country and build mosques.

No comments:

Post a Comment